Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy
1. Every time an Order is placed, Buyers are obliged to read and accept Kubology’ "Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy", and in no way they should complete an Order without this information being available and clearly accepted.
2. In addition to the referred in item 1. above, the Buyers will find in the "Order Area" at MyKubo Platform all the necessary means for the full and timely exercise of their legal rights, being able at any time to access the “status” of all placed Orders in real time and choose to fulfil the “Right of Free Withdraw” on the Product(s) that comprise it, if the requirements for exercising the Right in question are met.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Decree Law No. 24/2014, of February 14, Buyers (except if agreed by the Parties) cannot freely withdraw the Order if it consists on: (i) the supply of sealed Product(s) not subject to return, for reasons of health or hygiene protection when opened after delivery; (ii) the supply of Product(s) that, after delivery and by nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles or Ceramic Product(s). The exercise of the "Right of Free Withdraw” will be carried out as follows:
• 3.1 If the Buyer wants to return an Order under the “Right of Free Withdraw”, Kubology will reimburse the Buyer for the price paid for the Product(s). Under the terms of the Law, Buyers benefit from a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Order to test their items and, if the Buyer is not satisfied, items can be returned and the Buyer will receive its refund through the same payment method used by the Buyer to conclude the purchase. If not possible to use the same payment method, the refund will be made by bank transfer. The Buyer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or communicate with MyKubo through the message channel provided in the "Order Area" expressing the intention to return and the reasons for return.
• 3.2 Regarding the Return, shipping costs are Buyers’ responsibility. Buyers must send the Product(s) in a properly closed package (the original packaging should be used). MyKubo Customer Service will send to the Buyer the specific instructions on how to return Orders to Suppliers. Please do not return the Order before receiving the instructions.
• 3.3. For additional information, you can always contact MyKubo platform via email email@example.com. In case of Return under Free Withdraw, if the Product(s) have obvious marks of use or incorrect handling, the Return will be rejected.
• 3.4. In the event that the Buyer wishes to return an Order due to the lack of conformity between the Product(s) ordered and the one(s) actually received, or due to defect or damage, the Buyer must communicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at + 351 215941786, from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6:30 pm within 24 hours, indicating the order number and a brief description of the malfunction or damage. All items benefit from the brand or manufacturer's Warranty. The costs of returning and /or collecting items within the Warranty period are Suppliers’ responsibility, but the information given by MyKubo should be respected. If the products show obvious marks of incorrect use or handling, the Return will be rejected.
• 3.5 In case the Buyer wishes to exchange the Product(s), the Buyer must communicate by email to email@example.com, specifying the Product(s) that wishes to exchange and the reason for the exchange. The Product(s) subject to Return must be properly packed, sealed and labelled (the original packaging should be used), and sent in perfect conditions. MyKubo Customer Service will send to the Buyer the specific instructions on how to return Orders to Suppliers. Please do not return the Order before receiving the instructions.
• 3.6 The Buyer may choose another Product(s) from same brand and wait for its availability in case the replacement product is temporarily out of stock. In this case, the cost of returning the first Product and delivering the second Product will be at Buyers’ responsibility, and done through recorded mail. The return of these Product(s) must always be carried out with proper care so that the items can be received in good condition (in sale condition) and with the original packaging. If the packaging is damaged and the items have obvious marks of use, the return will not be accepted. All items require Supplier evaluation and only after evaluation and verification of compliance with the terms mentioned above, the items can be accepted.
3.7 In the case of handcrafted products and general natural products, it is unlikely that two pieces will be exactly the same; natural products may differ in size, color, shape, thickness, weight and texture. In these cases, the image presented are thus only a reference to illustrate the model. For these reasons, the fact that the product is not exactly the same as shown in the image will not serve as a reason for exchange and / or complaint.